Wednesday 30 March 2016

Kick starting creativity


I've given up on the 65millionartists project, you know the one in the UK that is aiming to inject creativity into every UK resident, cos I've not heard anything from them at all. No creativity challenges have been sent to me. Probably cos they know I'm not a UK resident and I'm also a year too late for their challenging research data which they are probably analysing right now. So I've gone and found my own creativity challenge! This book has a different creative challenge on every page. Now I'm keeping my expectations on the down low here people so I'm not anticipating completing ALL the freakin challenges in this book nor am I setting any particular timelines. Cos I'm still in "recovery" and under the microscope in terms of awake hours..... "How's your day? You're not overdoing it are you?" Needing my legs on the bed in the afternoons still. And I'm only managing a maximum of 3 hours of listening and chatting and general socializing activity before my eyelids start drooping. But I'm keen to recharge the creative batteries to see if I can surprise myself. Here's the first challenge in the book.....

Wanna join me in this challenge? 

What I'm reading right now:

What I'm gonna read next:

What I'm watching on TV:
Corro - probably a year behind the UK so no spoilers please! Just passed the bit where Tina got pushed off the balcony and all the dirty secrets are out in the open! Class soap opera writing. 
Code black - it's like ER on speed. Fast, technical, OTT, not real at all. Addictive. 
True Detective 2 - WTactualF is going on? Colin Farrell and Rachel Adams, is it her?, are acting really well but I haven't a clue what's going on. Only 10 more to go.


1 comment:

  1. People-watching is absorbing. We do it lots. It's fun imagining stories about them, trying to interpret body-language, --- on buses this is compounded by the different languages spoken, which gives more skope for the imagination. Enjoy your task, Reenie. I've come up with lots of stories, when people-watching, but not written them down. We sometimes compare notes and it's intriguing how differently we sometimes interpret people or situations. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete