Saturday 9 January 2016

first pass the first post

In the beginning.... Too boring .... Once upon a time.... Too dreamy..... Where to start? How to start? Why start?
Why?
I'll tell you why.
You have to start talking at some point. You can't keep it all in. So this is me making a start, to talk, blog, record things about me, what's happening in my world. I don't wanna miss any more moments, any more moments of memory making. And now is more important than any other time. The start of a year out of work. The chance to try something new, get creative, take time out, destress. And also schedule in that "elephant in the room" to have it's surgery having dodged the surgeons bullet for 15 years.
So that's the first post installed for the white picket fence I'm building this year. Here's to a happy ever after!

3 comments:

  1. Well I intend to listen, admire and comment when appropriate xxx Have you considered writing as part of the creative time ? So well written girl , I think you could do anything you put you mind to that for sure- Jacks Quigley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read your posts backwards from February 19th to now. What a journey! What a writer! What fabulous love you and John have for one another. Well done. I am so very proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shell that means so much. I got so excited today when I checked the comments awaiting moderation on my blog and there were 10!!!!! All but one from you!

      Delete