Monday 25 January 2016

Facebook Addicts

Helllooooooo! What a beautiful day! What are you doing reading this blog? You should be out enjoying the weather! Maybe the Kiwis at least. NYC is a bit chilly today. Oh but to walk on untrodden snow in Central Park is a dream come true. 

So, today I have mainly been Chanelling Lisbeth Salander in an attempt to reach you quicker with my new posts I have been setting up a FB Like and Share for the blog. Really...it's not easy. Trying to follow a you tube video and crack HTML code when it's 28 degrees in here is a challenge. But that's my game. So I have set up what's Called a "fan page" on FB just for this blog. Don't like the concept of "fans" but no controlling FB jargon! So the FB page is called Reenie Survivin and if you "like" it you should get notified when I post something new on here. As long as I remember to Share.

Seriously, Hacking NASA would have been easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment