Sunday 17 January 2016

3 2 1 and I'm back in the room

wow. Amazing to have this operation out of the way. Couldn't wait to get back online to you guys. But it's been a bit of a shock and awe trying to get my brilliant head around this. Soooo many crack up stories to share with you. Can't wait but will have to take it slow. 

Just wanted to let you know I am ALIVE!!! And so far so good. All the docs are so happy with how it's going. Recovery will be rough. I didn't really believe I would get to the recovery part as the challenge for me was always going to be the first hour, intubation, putting the tube down to breath. Did I mention it was a fiber optic intubation, cameras lights action shoot with me AWAKE. You gotta love those Airheads. 

More later....

7 comments:

  1. Yay, lady - so pleased for you, well done you and your team of doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you both,and those "airheads" keep it up😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back online.... Well done you! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete